Date: November 23 at 15.00 (GMT+3)
Speakers - Sonia Lempinen, Phd, teacher of inclusive and special education, Department of education at the Turku University.
Eija Kärnä, Professor of special education, School of pedagogical Sciences and psychology at the Eastern Finland University.
1. Inclusive education system in Finland
2. Legislative framework and policy in the field of inclusive education
3. The process of assessment in inclusive education
4. Inclusion in preschool education in Finland
5. Support systems and providing of specialists
6. Teacher skills for working with inclusive children
7. Q&A session